My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Monday, May 16, 2011

LaSt zUccHini..

P5050233

..for the season, with Winter fast setting in, my bumper harvest is finally over but I can’t resist baking one last yummy zucchini slice. I collect retro cake tins & love baking in them, they cook everything perfectly.  Pictured above is an early type of spring form cake tin. The recipe is from the Stephanie Alexander Cook’s companion.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! My zucchinis finished ages ago! Can't wait till next year, I love them so much. I think they are right up there as my #1 green vegetable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, so versatile & growing up next to a Italian family really made me appreciate the humble zucc..

    ReplyDelete

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!