My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bush landscaping..

We’re still on outside jobs, while soaking up the sunshine..

P5190280

 

My request was for steps to my poly tunnel. Mr. B utilised lots of scraps, lying around the block, he loves creating something out of nothing. Here’s his progress.P5210014P5210013

P5210021 I’ve relocated some pig’s ears onto the banks & really love the rustic appeal of my new-old steps. No more ‘clay feet’ for me!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for dropping by my blog and for your comment on verjuice.
    I look forward to reading your blogs.
    Looks like hard work you are tackling but good on you.
    Chrisartist

    ReplyDelete

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!