My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

River Cottage series..

Alright, so I’m a Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall groupie..

imageOnce again, the marvellous Tasmanian library system has come up trumps. I’m home today, enjoying yet another River cottage escapade. Fresh food, farming, community, countryside, fishing & cookery- this series has it all.

A word of warning: Hugh is a farm to the table sort of Chef, there’s an abundance of meat carcasses/abattoir butchery in these DVD's. Def not recommended for vegetarians or the faint hearted. Alas, if it weren't for River Cottage, I wouldn’t be living in Tassie, enjoying the fruits of my simple earthy life. Thank goodness he activated that long lost seed. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!