My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Walking in my shoes..

..for a sec.
P3160105Australian made shoes, now there's an oddity. My trusty Aussie sandals, have really stood the test of time. I have a delightful history with my sandals; way back to my Kombie lovin days in Far North Qld- I was a sarong wearing free spirit, eating mangoes & paddling the same blue canoe. Purchased at the Kuranda markets, they were my only shoes. Well, unfortunately they’ve seen better days, after a whopping 22 years. And they look every bit like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!