My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Qigong beginners class in Cygnet..

 When: Classes start Tuesday 15th March @ 9am 
  At: The Supper Room-upstairs in the Cygnet Town Hall
(entry on southern side of Town hall) 
Duration: 1hour/$10.
Your instructor, Amanda, will guide you in learning the easy Sui Lohan form.
Suitable for any age, level of health or fitness & highly recommended for CFS. 
Beginners & previous experience welcome.
See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Currently this class isn't running, beginners are very welcome to attend Amanda's 9am Friday class in the Supper room...cheers silverhill.
    Updated: October 8th, 2011.

    ReplyDelete

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!