My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Today…

…I was once again rounding up my neighbours free-ranging chook clan. Zuki was waiting for his feathered friends all morning.

PC040054
PC300074PC300076

My morning starts by opening the poly tunnel-today I overslept & it was a staggering 35 C inside by 9.30am. I love watching the speedy progress of my tomatoes, basil, chillies & zucchinis. Yesterday I picked the first of my zucchinis & made my delicious spiced zucchini relish for dinner.
Outside a couple of juvenile Kookas are making a most bizarre ‘hah-hah-hah’ noise. Last year we kept hearing strange laughing sounds coming from behind the shed...at least we know what to expect this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!