My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cygnet folk festival..

..needs you!

image

By this time next week, we’ll be caught up in a whirlwind-frenzy of activity. Volunteering, billeting & generally helping out around Cygnet in any way. The folk festival gets better every year & this years no exception. Still thinking of volunteering, it’s not to late. Nearly half the volunteers are coming from interstate for this festival but there are still a few spots open for local volunteers & possibly the odd emergency billet needed. On top of that, this year there’s an added bonus of a volunteers welcome BBQ in Loongana park (pre-festival) to get to know each other & meet relevant coordinators.

If you can’t volunteer, then come along & soak up the fabulous vibe…sounds exciting..well it is. See you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!