My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Callington Mill flour @ Cygnet..

Today we stopped by the Yoyo bakery for a Pepper steak & Brie pie. My first pie of choice; Rabbit & Chorizo, wasn’t on the menu board today. Pity! A few weeks ago, while chatting to the boys, I enquired about purchasing a small amount of Callington Mill flour. I was quite insistent & it paid off. Today the counter was packed with various varieties & 1 kg packets of Callington Mill flour for sale. Nicely packaged, I think they will make the perfect gift…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!