My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Friday, November 12, 2010

What we love about Tassie.

A short version…

  • Tip shops, op shops & second-hand/antique shops
  • Goulds Naturopathica
  • The dynamic seasons-sometimes a bit challenging!
  • Cool summer evenings, after a very hot day
  • Sense of Community-friendly chilled locals with time to connect
  • Beautiful waterways-great fishing & canoeing!
  • Rainfall, fresh air & delicious drinking water…
  • Salamanca, farm-gate & the variety of local markets
  • Relaxed pace of life & likeminded people 
  • Natural beauty & wilderness-right on our doorstep
  • Short driving times to fabulously diverse places
  • Abundant Native Wildlife-fox free??
  • Historic buildings & interesting architecture
  • Hobart-unspoilt, compact, easy & relaxed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!