My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sweet Envy in Hobart..

I have a knack for finding food & produce shops. I can sniff out a good professional operator, they stand out & I love to support them. So today I am vaguely wandering down the Elizabeth street precinct, when suddenly I do a double take at a beautiful white shop.
 
Short on time, I peer into the front window at their wedding cake display. I can’t resist stepping inside & what I see...takes my breathe away. The pure ascetics of this gorgeous display of elaborate & sumptuous treats: cup cakes, cookies, puddings, tarts & ice-cream jump out at me. I’m like a kid in a candy shop, there’s too much colour to take in.
A question remains: Can I get out of this shop before buying too much? I think selflessly & buy a treat for my man….And how was his treat? It’s inhaled in an instant, I don’t even get a bite..so I have absolutely no idea!
Hobart is this a sign of things to come? Fantastic..Sweet Envy indeed..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!