My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Monday, November 22, 2010

The Cygnet Herb, Health & Organic expo..

When: Sunday November 28th, 9-4pm/$3 day entry & kids under 12 free. Venues: Town Hall, Carmel Hall & Loongana Park. Here’s a taste of what to expect on the day…

Energise & start your day @ 9.30-10.30am with Qigong. We will be holding an easy ‘come & try’ class at Carmel Hall. The Cygnet group is relaxed, friendly & very casual. Perfect for any age, fitness level & no prior experience necessary. Don’t feel like joining in, come along anyway & soak up the good vibes…

Not to be missedGarden Treasures with Naturopaths from Goulds Naturopathica @ 11.30-12.30pm..

Forum: Food, Forest, Family: Building Resilient communities 1-3pm in Carmel Hall. Speakers to include: Tino Carnevale, Paul Healy, Jamie Kirkpatrick & Christine Milne.

Various Workshops from 10.30am-4pm plus expect a colourful array of local stalls selling plants, seedlings, herbs, food & organic produce/products..

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Bridget White.

    I only was just told of this event today, The Cygnet Herb, Health and Organic Expo. When is the next one planned please? I am excited to be involved as I am just starting my own health business and live in the Cygnet area. My business is called 'Wild For Wellness' and offer wellness workshops and personalised wellness programs. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!