My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday on the block..

Starts with……
chain-sawing..chainsaw
  organising the wood..
wood
  potting plants..
pot plant

  daydreaming..
daydarview
finding my favourite jumper shrunk in the wash..
PA060056

  playing tug of war with Zuki..
bubsy
and ends….
watching two Welcome Swallows search for the perfect nesting place to call home.

2 comments:

  1. Paradise. Sounds like a great day. We also have two swallows flitting about at the moment. They love swooping on one of our cats while she's sunbaking on the upstairs balcony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous, it's def Spring..all the birds are in nesting mode on our hill...

    ReplyDelete

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!