My photo
Restless by nature, on a whim I blew off city living and my career, to try my hand at a simpler-slower life in rural Tasmania. It's going to be one heck of a learning curve..join me as I find my feet, fingers crossed!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Flowers & antiques..

PA120004My dwarf Irises are flowering- rich deep claret & purple tones. I was patiently waiting to see what colour they’d be. After leaving all of my Irises interstate because of Tassie’s quarantine laws, it’s great to finally have some planted.

Yesterday, we stumbled on a second-hand & antique/retro shop in Huonville. With our passion for collectables, it’s probably, a bit too close to home. Just recently opened, it has an eclectic mix of quality pieces from different eras. I pounced on a set of groovy blue food lockers for my kitchen, it will break up the stainless steel nicely. Head out of Huonville (Hobart bound) & turn left just before Roberts car park, it’s located next to Timeless designs. Opens: 11am daily & closed Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneaky Advertising will be deleted!